<

9.01.2005

19...77?

The new DCFC album hasn't found a place on my iPod yet, and I'm not sure it ever will. Even I have a tolerance metre for clever lyrics about heartache; it's just set much higher than the average music fan.

I was shocked, however, to discover that Ben Gibbard is actually a year younger than me. Sometimes he looks positively ancient.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I did put their acoustic set on KEXP into the 'Pod; the songs have a Neil Young-meets-Phil Collins-at-a-bar-and-kills-him vibe when stripped of all that Chris Walla production.

(right click; save as)

Death Cab for Cutie - Soul Meets Body (Live on KEXP)

Death Cab for Cutie - Start Again (Live on KEXP)

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, you're pretty old...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home