<

1.29.2005

Lani Engee

Me: Hello?
Them: (Long pause) Hi there. I'm looking for Mr. or Mrs. Engee.
Me: Engee?
Them: Yes.
Me: First of all, there is no Mr. Engee. Second of all, it's pronounced "ing."
Them: Oh. Well thank y--.
CLICK

Me: Hello?
Them: Good morning. Is Lani En there please?
Me: No.
CLICK

THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET ON THE BUS TO UBC TALKING ON THEIR CELLPHONES

The Relationship Conundrum
"No...that's not what I said...look, if that's the way you want to take it then fine but I didn't say that..."

Telling The Friend
"And then he said...yeah...uh huh....YEAH!....I know...I know...yeah..."

I Just Got On the Bus and Had to Call You
"Hey what's up? I just got on the bus. Yeah. What're you doing? Yeah. Uh huh. I'm just taking the bus to UBC. Yeah. What're you up to?"

That is So Funny
"What? Hahahahahaha. Oh my god! No! Ahahahahaha. Yes! That's it! Ahahahahaha."

The Philosopher
"That's just the way it is man. Sometimes life is like that. Once in a while you get to that point."

UBCers - remember to vote for the U-pass or we lose it.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one. I have to confess I'm guilty of one of those. I just wish it was the "if you want to take it that way..." :) Unfortuantely, it's the "hahahahah" one...the really irritating one.

Zab

P.S: I'll vote

 

Post a Comment

<< Home