<

7.14.2005

I think I've answered your questions

Also continuing with all things Ryan (I'm starting to understand the Bazzaraman's predilection; this shit is addictive!)...

a few days ago the young blog hound sent me a link to a wild press conference at the White House briefing room, where a flustered Scott McLellan attempted to fend off a murder of hungry reporters.

Quoth the Ryan: Methinks the Daily Show will comment on this.

Sure enough, it did. (Clip courtesy of onegoodmove)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This reminds me of a British press conference with Tony Blair, where a reporter just hounded him, but in a restrained British manner, mercilessly, leading Stewart to wonder if America couldn't get some reporters like him. Apparently they have.

More McLellan hunting at onegoodmove.

LET'S ASK AN AMERICAN:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home