<

9.01.2005

Little Baby Jesus You Bastard



Listening to the Ol' Dirty Bastard live album, Free To Be Dirty: Live!, which is probably the greatest live album ever.

Why'd you have to get assassinated Dirty? Wait - I'm getting him mixed up with Tupac.

The Neptunes feature prominently in Dirt McGirt's oeuvre, and their masterpiece is the philosophical treatise on love, Got Your Money. The hand claps, the hook, the walking bass line - and the best opening lines since Romeo and Juliet:

You give me your number
I call you up
You act like your pussy's on interrupt
I don't have no problem with you fucking me
But I have a little problem with you not fucking me


Goddamn this song is soooo good. Turn them shits up! (What, you never heard of Fisticuffs?)

Ol' Dirty Bastard - Got Your Money (Live)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home