<

10.18.2005

Give the man a Nobel prize

Fortune.com has an article about Bram Cohen, the creator of Bit Torrent - possibly the greatest invention since free illegal downloads and America's Next Top Model. Cohen spent months crunching the code that makes Bit Torrent hum, most of that time funded by carefully transfering debt from one credit card to another.

"I didn't have any clear plans when I first started," he says. "I wasn't worried, partially because what I was doing was really cool, and partially because I'm broken and can't feel anxiety."

Bit Torrent: The Great Disrupter

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Horrton Hears a Heart is a mash-up of the famous Dr. Seuss story and Edgar Allen Poe's tale of guilt-driven madness. The end result is a mixed bag, but the illustrations are pretty spot on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home