<

1.23.2006

Vote

As Canadians head to the polls I thought I'd take this moment to remind all of you to vote.

VOTE.

I was listening to the radio this morning as the crackheads...er candidates for Prime Minister entered into their last minute speechifying, and I was struck once again by how lame all three major candidates sound. Even Jack Layton seems to be selling me some product guaranteed to increase my "vitality."

Mr. Harper harangued a crowd by claiming that the Liberals were trying to force an abortion debate that nobody wanted, which is an interesting claim from the only party who still thinks there IS a debate. While looking up the history of the abortion issue in the US I came across this anti-abortion cartoon, which nicely sums up everything that is wrong with the Conservatives in one tidy package.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Who Killed Junior? (1973)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home