<

9.13.2006

This is the song that never ends


When Hey Ya! blew up huge, you just knew radio was going to kill it. And kill it radio did, deader than Freddie Prinze Jr...he's not dead? Are you sure?

Then some British boys came along and did nothing very good themselves, but somehow managed to breathe life back into the song. Of course, the original is amazing despite the overkill, so it was probably not much of a task. This one goes out to Voska Dour who has been NEEDLING ME ENDLESSLY ABOUT POSTING IT.

Razorlight - Hey Ya!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Voska Dour said...

Mr W.

I needle because I love.

And I take offence to calling it needling.

To relect my heritage, I demand you call it sausaging.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Christine said...

^ (questionable glance)

but... randomly

love the image

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Will said...

I never much cared for Razorlight, but that cover's not too bad. OutKast seems weel suited to rock covers ... I liked the Vines take on Ms. Jackson. Radio did kill the song, but it was cool to at least here a pretty weird song getting overplayed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home