<

12.09.2006

Guess my admin score - win a prize

Since this year should prove to be my worst academic year ever, I thought I'd offer everyone a chance to profit off my test taking abilities - or lack thereof.

If you can correctly guess my Admin score you will win a prize - more than likely a bottle or two of something like this:


So far we have, in order from highest to lowest:

Fraser - 77
Sharon - 75
Ryan - 71
Mike - 70

A few factors to help you make a decision:

My marks in law school have ranged from 64-81.

I don't feel confident about it.

My preparation has been...nominal.


Good luck to everyone who guesses. Any guess below 55 or above 80 will be disqualified as outside the realm of probability.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm giving you the big 72. I know you've got it in you. Make me proud.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I guess a 74% - high enough to give the CAN cred

Good luck!

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voska is thinking about bad sex things - so his guess is 69

 

Post a Comment

<< Home