<

5.31.2007

Blogs are dead - long live blogs!

I really want to maintain a "web-presence" but I have to be honest - without a need to distract myself in classes I've pretty much lost all desire to spend hours and hours online. Or at least hours spent writing about YouTube videos. (Speaking of which, have you seen this cute with Chris guy? Amazing.)

I'm still writing for The Tyee though, and my latest is apparently my greatest, as all two of my fans have attested.

1993: The Year Rap Died


And here finally is my picture with Win Butler, lead singer of Arcade Fire:

That there is Win Butler

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Yo! just thought i would send you a hellloooooo just to say hi. since ive been very absent from the land of blogs

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shiet gangsta! Your blog was a staple of my law school experience.

I guess it's only fitting that the blog is over, given that law school has been TERMINATED.

TERMINATED.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home