<

4.03.2005

The slow scent of morning

11:17 AM. It's April 3rd. Ten dollars in this neighbourhood will buy you breakfast, if you like ten dollar breakfasts. Me, I prefer my breakfasts in the three dollar range, not because they taste better but because I'm poor. If I had the money I'd eat 20 dollar breakfasts, breakfast being my favourite meal. I'd eat expensive breakfasts and think about starving children in Africa.

If you're in San Francisco April 7, Seattle April 10, or Chicago April 16, check out Andrew Bird. He plays the violin like a mandolin and also happens to be a professional whistler. Click on the T to get an mp3. While you're at it, buy his new album The Mysterious Production of Eggs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More Mitch...

Strategic Grill Locations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home