<

5.04.2005

I doubt it

Watch Bright Eyes aka Conor Oberst perform When the President Talks to God on Leno. (thanks largeheartedboy)

At a Pokemon tournament (that's right, Pokemon tournament) over half of the contestants were over the age of 18. The winner? 20-year old Chris Darling - a history major at Florida University. Hmmm. A 20-year old, Pokemon champion named Darling. I bet he just kills with the ladies.

"My heart was beating so hard when I was battling," Darling said. "I expected myself to lose three times." Yet a last-second twist of fate and a move admittedly made in "desperation" helped Darling seal the victory.

The words shooting fish in a barrel come to mind.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By far the strangest, most disturbing ad for a Slushee EVER.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A pretty sweet comic about the joys of heroine addiction, circa 1966.

Hooked (thanks Screenhead)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home