<

4.28.2005

So this is what it all comes down to....

School is over. Even now I can't believe it, mostly because the exams were possibly the worst I've ever written. I thought I would get at least a month cushion before I had to face the reality of grades, but apparently law school doesn't like gaps in seisin - we get them on May 13th. And if you don't get that seisin "joke" consider yourself lucky.

So here I sit, jobless and prospectless and more than likely top half of the class-less, and I'm too numb to pay attention. My mind is totally separated from my body. However, it is not so numb to realize that a summer sans employment will mean a school year eating Kraft Dinner. Not to mention the scorn of children everywhere.

My friend Vanessa Richmond wrote an article about teachers leaving the profession. It features yours truly.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger karysma7 said...

congrats for being done, though. i'm sure the numb feeling will wear off. . . and kraft dinners aren't sooooo bad. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home