<

2.20.2006

Gold Digger on the Gitter


What do you do when you procrastinate? Watch TV? Read a book? Get really, really drunk? Probably.

When I'm trying to procrastinate I like to pick up my guitar and write really bad songs. I don't purposely set out to write badly, but that's usually the end result.

Today I found myself thinking of one of my favourite songs, Kanye West's Gold Digger. And then, because I really didn't want to read Federalism, I started to see what it would sound like if I played some chords and sang the lyrics.

And then I recorded it.

If you decide to listen to it a word of warning - the joke kind of runs out after the first 30 seconds. Also, there is no joke. I mean every word of this song sincerely.

Gold Digger (Acoustic Remix) - Thomas Bartholomew Wong

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwe-some! If I were you, I'd start clearing off a Grammy-sized space on the mantle... you're gonna need it.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger karysma7 said...

bartholomew, huh? i had no idea. the things you learn about people. . .

nice warble. you should procrastinate more often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home