<

2.27.2006

Let's get it on


Ultimate Blogger 2 is a go. I'm already nervous. Firstly, when you click on my picture it takes you to a series of quotes that make me sound a bit like a numbtard. Unfortunately they are in fact quotes from an article by my good friend Vanessa. Alas.

Secondly, I fear alliances are being made all over the place, and I am too lacking in guile to really make a stab at trying for one. Sigh. I am destined for the voting off.

Thirdly, dear readers, please go the site and comment. I need the love. Or at least, the nominal interest.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Real Girl said...

Hi Thom! I'm totally nervous too, so yay for company.

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah! Your picture is the Flying Spaghetti Monster! Yay!

Add me to the nervous team. This stuff is extreme.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home