<

10.25.2005

Onegoodtum Fall Mix



Inspired by my friend lossless, I've put together a mix of music to take you through to the end of fall. Unfortunately, I lack his musical selection skills - usually his choices accurately capture the feel of the season they represent. The songs in this mix are simply ones I've been listening to a lot lately.

Track Listing:

1. Elliot Smith - Because
2. Wolf Parade - You Are A Runner and I am My Father's Son
3. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
4. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
5. Richard Swift - Looking Back, I Should Have Been Home More
6. A-ha - Take On Me
7. VHS or Beta - Night On Fire
8. Atmosphere - Watch Out
9. M. Ward - Let's Dance
10. Stevie Wonder - We Can Work It Out
11. The Dead 60s - Just Another Love Song
12. Six Organs of Admittance - Words for Two

Onegoodtum Fall Mix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home