<

4.04.2006

We all gots the disease

At the risk of becoming a music blog, or a music covers blog, I am posting more songs today. Because people need the music, and the people are stressed and pulling out the hair and gnashing the teeth. There is great tribulation in the law school. Here's the cure.

The Magic Numbers - Crazy in Love

The original is so good it leaves one wondering what could possibly be accomplished by covering it? All I know is this song is making me inordinately happy. When the girls sing the part by themselves it's total - aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Casiotone for the Painfully Alone - When You We're Mine

I had no idea this is a Prince song, but since it's the only song by this group I can stand it makes sense. Happy sad music is my favourites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home