<

8.11.2006

Pickup Lines I Intend to Use Someday

"Hey...so...yeah."

"You remind me of that really beautiful actress...no, not that one. She's kind of dumb but smoking hot."

"You know, if you're not doing anything later...wait, are you a man?"

"You know, if you're not doing anything later...wait, you are a man, right?"

"I guess I'm just so good-looking...don't interrupt me...that I don't have to think that way."

"Do you want to go back to my place? And by my place I mean your place, and by go back I really mean watch me drink all your booze and pass out."

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Christine said...

good luck with that man!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Don't forget to tell the girl she smells athletic. Just slip it into conversation, all casual-like, between chanting "chug chug chug" and grabbing your pecs. Works. Every. Time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home