<

7.20.2006

You are named Louis? But I am also named Louis!

We are three famous French people...all named Louis!

If you haven't seen Home Movies I can't even begin to explain this to you.


from "Director's Cut"

Brendon: Are you Louie Braille?
Jason: Yes.
Brendon: Say ‘oui’!
Jason: Oh…oui!
Brendon: Mister Braille, how are you today?
Jason: Blind!
Brendon: Oh! It’s a cruel world…
Jason: I invented a new way for blind people to read!
Brendon: Magnifique! What do you call it?
Jason: Braille! Get it?
Brendon: Ouuuiiii!!!! I am calling my discovery Pasteurization! Get it?
Jason: No.
Brendon: My name, is Louis Pasteur-
Jason: Now I get it! We are great men.
Brendon: The world owes us a lot, but we ask for very little in return.
Jason: I asked only for a house on the Riviera with a view.
Brendon: A view??! But you are blind!
Jason: Well everyone in my family is not blind. What do you think, we are just a bunch of blind people?
Brendon: No. I’m sorry. I’ve been under a lot of stress Louie.
Jason: You mean lately…
Brendon: I thought your name was Louie.
Jason: You’re right, I’m sorry.
Brendon: We are two great men from France both named Louie!
Jason: It was great meeting you, Louie.
Brendon: And great meeting you, Louie. I must get back to my lab-
Jason: I don’t have a lab!
Brendon: You can use mine.
Jason: It’s a cruel world...you said I could use it?
Brendon: Yes.
Jason: It’s not such a cruel world after all!

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Voska Dour said...

If you do not have 1+1+1 it is indeed a cruel world.

I have 1+1+1 and it is not such a cruel world.

when I found 1+1+1, I turned around and said to the world:
"Goodbye Cruel World"

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Christine said...

u guys r just way too cool for words

 

Post a Comment

<< Home