<

9.25.2006

Carnage, n. to consume alcoholic beverages until destroyed

Oh man - we're sexy

Friday night was the boat cruise, and I discovered a few things about myself:

1. I can drink a lot more than I thought.

2. People stare at you when you're a drunken, sweaty, dancing mess. Stare and judge.

3. Speaking in a Polish accent BRINGS the party.

4. People should dance more.


I could write more, but I believe these pictures convey the evening better than paragraphs ever could.

Adam/Mah/Adam

DANCE!

These are some happy people

Wong + Sharma = a lot of nose

More composed this time

This would be repeated...many times

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Blurry pictures remind me of being so drunk I can't hold a camera steady. Ring any bells for you?

P.S. When I think "cute as a button" I just think "Sharon"

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Christine said...

goodness! look at the fun being had by the lovely future lawyers! What do i get? A friday night of studio... uhh ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home