<

9.18.2006

Voska Dour try kill me


Tonight Voska Dour came to my newly clean-ish apartment with his friend Rie from Japan, bringing with him two bottles of Polish National Pride. One, Wodka Zoladkowa Gorzka, translates as "bitter stomach vodka." The video will indicate that the product is as advertised. The other bottle contains a genuine blade of buffalo grass and is called Zubrowka. Both left me feeling like someone had Roto-Rooted my colon. However, before that feeling set in we ate pizza and rocked out acoustic guitar styles to Summer of '69 and Good Riddance. And Rie filmed Voska Dour breaking out his own verses for Come Together - hope to have that video up soon.





For some reason the whole affair made me think of this song...which QMFM provided on the drive back from Charlie's with Wilson Phillip's Hold On right after it. Kismet.

Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come on Eileen

4 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Will there be another voska party? I want to 1,2,3 goh!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Will said...

Looks like a good time ... I'll look forward to the other videos.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Voska Dour said...

I finding video's you speak of....they are .... so funny, i choke on own spit....

must put up when can...sharing with world....

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Christine said...

real VODKA!!! Go down the hatch!

MORE VIDEO!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home