<

12.18.2004

Spaces and the revolution

Recently I read about someone who had received a publishing deal based entirely on her blog. I'm going to guess she had more to say than half-baked comments about the Canadian Legal System and movie reviews, but we can always dream.

We can always dream.

Toying with the idea of starting a communal blog with other people, but I wonder if I'm the only person I know who would be interested...hello? anyone? someone?

...will you hang out with me?

Someone left a comment about the LSAT. Rest assured noble reader that you spelled it correctly, since it is an acronym for Law School Admission Test. As for it "being for everybody," I think it's safe to say it's really only for people interested in going to law school.

Them clever peoples at DesignObserver have a few choice words for Microsoft's late entry to the blog game.

In its defence, Microsoft is really, really stupid.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in doing a communal Blog with you. I've been toying with the idea of doing one myself but due to time constraints, realize I would not be able to put the time it deserves. However, a joint effort would be a good solution.

Cheers,

G

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

communal blog! sounds like fun stuff, count me in.

I'm glad to see you are back. I missed your existance on the electronic airwaves, such as they are.

this is karyn, by the way. I'm now here: www.xanga.com/karysma7

 

Post a Comment

<< Home