<

10.29.2006

The Devil May Care

Two nights ago hundreds of sweaty, drunk law students piled into a hall and proceeded to mess things up. And the floor. And the area at the back where they kept the booze. Oh, the booze. Let's just say things still hurt today, and that's after I slept for 12 hours. Lessons learned. Once again Flickr can say it better than my words. (Click for the larger image - you really need to see the bigger version of the first, courtesy of Ryan.)

Hallowe'en

Hal Johnson and Japan's No. 1 Table Tennis Player

Matt's Cubic Dream

The gay bouncers confused me.

Which way to the clay courts?

Once again the great powers of the world decide their grievances with ping pong
I don't think I can properly explain how much I love this photo.

Flirting with communism

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that photo too! it rocks... the lighting the ppl the everything

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Lawyerlike said...

I like how that first photo is an effort to show a pure, hardcore rock aesthetic, but the alcohol (and overbite) belies the nerd beneath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home